What is Dysport?
Prescription Dysport is an injection used to temporarily improve the look of your moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look of your whole face. The untreated facial muscles still work normally, allowing you to freely show facial expressions, such as smiling, in untreated areas.
What is Dysport Best Used For?
- Eliminating wrinkles and lines caused by movement
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Creating wider-looking eyes *
- Fixing scars *
- Reducing pore size *
- Lifting the top of the nose *
- Lessening a gummy smile *
- Treating migraines and TMJ *
- Eliminating neck bands and cleavage wrinkles
* indicates off-label use.
We’re as thrilled with our patients’ results as they are. Check out our before-and-after photo gallery and see for yourself the kind of work our talented surgeons and nurses do.
Dysport Patient Testimonials
“Norah is wonderful and has a great approach. She is honest and listens to you to see what you’re looking for and is honest about what you’re able to achieve. I came here after a friend recommended Norah — and they weren’t wrong! - Allison N.
“Christy for injectables is amazing and skilled! I will not go anywhere else. Truly a professional! I highly recommend her and her services. - Daniella T.
How Long Will My Results Last?
On average Dysport can last up 3 to 4 months. In some cases it can last up to 6 months.
Recovery Process Following Dysport Injection
- Remain upright for 4 hours after injection, keeping your head above your heart.
- Exaggerate facial expressions in treated areas for 1 hour after injection.
- Tiny bumps and marks at the injection sites usually disappear within a few hours.
- With any injection procedure bruising is possible; if it occurs apply ice to area for 20 minutes. You may also use an OTC topical Arnica product.
- Headaches can occur after Dysport treatments. If you have a headache we recommend you avoid aspirin or aspirin containing products. You may use Motrin, Tylenol, and/or cool compresses. If headache is unrelenting or continues to get worse, please contact the office.
- DO NOT participate in yoga or other rigorous exercise activities for the 1st 24 hours after treatment.
- DO NOT massage or manipulate injection sites for 48 hours after injection.
- Schedule your follow up appointment (if applicable) prior to leaving office.
- Results are expected within 3-5 days after injection, with maximum effect by 2 weeks.