The New Year is upon us, which means looking at ways to improve yourself. Plastic surgery is often on many people’s minds as they think about self-improvement goals.
Here are some of the top reasons why someone will undergo plastic surgery.
- You have visible lines and wrinkles. Aging and environmental factors such as excessive sun exposure can cause you to look much older than you actually are. If you are starting to see lines and wrinkles and sagging in places that concern you, it’s time to consider cosmetic injectables such as Botox and dermal fillers to temporarily smooth out lines and wrinkles. Or maybe it’s time to indulge in plastic surgery for more permanent results.
- If you have loose skin in the face, neck and jowls, you can usually thank aging for that. Plastic surgery such as a face lift or neck lift will help you tighten skin and give you a smoother contour in all the right places.
- Many people deal with loose skin all over their body that won’t bounce back from losing a significant amount of weight. There is a variety of body sculpting techniques that will remove excess skin and tighten contours to give you the curves and shape you desire.
- Pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding can do a number on a woman’s body, and many women want to get their pre-pregnancy body back. To address loose skin, sagging breasts and stubborn fat pockets, a mommy makeover is a popular plastic surgery that can restore your appearance.
- Women who have had breast cancer surgery can benefit from breast augmentation surgery to feel like themselves again and regain control over a scary situation.
- People who have been disfigured from accidents or other traumatic events or medical conditions can benefit from reconstructive plastic surgery to help them look and feel more like themselves again.
- Many patients get a boost in confidence and self-esteem when they undergo plastic surgery.
If you have a plastic surgery procedure in mind, call (202) 750-5189 today to schedule a consultation.