VISIA™ Complexion Analysis
VISIA provides several comprehensive images to identify all aspects of your skins health both topically and below the surface. This allows us to create a comprehensive treatment plan to address your skins needs and monitor your results.
- Evaluate spots, congested pores, wrinkles, tone, texture, and photo-damage
- Uses standard white light, cross-polarized flash and UV photography to record and measure surface and subsurface skin conditions.
- The new RBX Technology provides extraordinary new visualization and analysis of sub-surface melanin and vascular conditions.
3D viewing allows you to visualize the skin's surface in three dimensions from any angle, rendered in natural skin tone.
Vectra 3D Imaging
The Vectra instantly captures a 3D image of the patient simulating the exciting possibilities of your anticipated aesthetic procedure.
Patients can view the effect of combining procedures such as rhinoplasty with chin augmentation or breast augmentation with a tummy tuck.
Automated breast measurements insure proper implant selection and symmetry by showing the difference in volume between the two breasts.
The TouchView System is the first diagnostic imaging solution specifically designed for the medical aesthetic market. It combines the TouchView finger probe with a Terason 2000+™ ultrasound system to visualize soft tissue layers pre-, intra- and post-aesthetic treatments.
The TouchView System can be used for a wide array of aesthetic applications, such as:
- Fatty tissue layer imaging
- Image-guided fat grafting™
- Breast implant monitoring
- Image-guided filler placement
- Pre-surgical mapping and planning
- Post-surgical seroma detection
TouchMD provides an interactive experience in the exam room to enhance the patient experience through education. Each exam room is equipped with a touch screen accessible to the patient with an easy to navigate interface that allows our plastic surgery patients in Washington, D.C. to view educational information about our practice, procedures, review patient history, and view pre- and post-operative photos including photos from the Vectra 3D Imaging System. Lastly, the patient will be able to review their visit at home via a web portal and share this information with family and friends at their discretion.
Registering with MyTouchMD.com is easy and fast. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Contact us at (202) 785-4187 to get your personal registration code.
- Visit the MyTouchMD website.
- Click on the button that says "Register."
- Complete the short registration form, and you're finished!
Paul G. Ruff IV
Personalized, compassionate patient care is the foundation of West End Plastic Surgery's philosophy. Our board-certified surgeon, Dr. Paul G. Ruff IV embraces innovative techniques to ensure our patients get the best treatments available.Meet Dr. Ruff Request a consultation